Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My favourite occupations are yoga and cultivating plants. And all this came after visiting India. That trip has changed almost all my life. In general India is a very amazing country! It’s just another world. But western way of living slowly enters this world too. People are changing; their priorities and values are changing too. And I consider that these are bad changes. We can see results of those changes in any European country. But I don’t want to waste your and my time for this. But still that people are different. They have a lot of patience. They revere their history. Indian nature is so rich!! I can talk many hours about this country! It’s a pity that Indian population lives in terrible poverty and hunger. And probably nothing can be changed. I think that rich people in India are very unhappy. And I think that when they always see this poverty they are also afraid of being on those beggars
place in their next life.

No comments: