Saturday, June 28, 2008

Home

Weekend the most expected part of the week!!! everyone plans how to spend their free time, this weekend I would like to go and see my relatives, I know they are waiting for me, I did not visit them for about 2 weeks, and I miss them so much. I imagine how I'll hug them all, especially my little sister, because every time I talk with her on the phone she asks me when will I come to see her. I'm gonna buy her a present, maybe a pair of sunglasses, well she has a pair but doesn't like that one. They live on the bank of a river, there is such a beautiful landscape, especially on spring and summertime, I will eat strawberries as we have a lot in the garden. Every time when I go to the village i come back in the city refreshed and ready for a hard working week, I know that I need to escape from time to time out of this town and go somewhere in a quite little place , where I can breath fresh air, this sweet place named home...

No comments: