Tuesday, August 12, 2008

War begun

For the last few days I am not able talk about something else except the Olympic games and the war in Georgia, especially about the war and I managed to find out many new things about my friends, for example Eric has the opinion that nowadays resemble to the rock century when the leader of the cave was the one who sent all men in this cave to fight. Eric in general hates all presidents from all countries, he would gave them a beat to have a possibility. I did not expect him to be so cold blooded. Logan thinks that the American government made so big investments in Georgia this is why this war is profitable for them. The conclusion is that USA government must be judged for what is happening and not only for this. With this thoughts Logan surprised me as I always knew him being fond of America. He have visited USA for a few times and liked it. All the people I have talked with are against any kind of war. Abraham is worried about the fact that small countries all involved in the Third World War. Sure this war is started by the big countries but take place in the small ones. My friend likes history that's why he is always informed about everything, because reads a lot. Everything is repeating, all wars begin approximatively in the same way, it is clear for everyone I think what will be the end of the Third World War. All of my friends fell pity for the children who die there. Why only people act like this when they have power? Why no one form presidents doesn't say before the election that will kill a lot of innocent people. Maybe they all are passing the test of credibility. Is there someone who does not agree with me?

No comments: